Il Mondo di Bu
We are sure that those who attended at Il Mondo di Bu workshops last year still remember it very well! Young and old had a great time preparing and tasting Elena’s recipes! Could we not have invited her for next season as well?
Buu’s World is a project that aims to offer a time, rather than a space, in which children and parents can gather around a kitchen where:
– learn to cook simple dishes with your own hands
– have fun putting your hands in the dough
– love food through contact with nature
– know your story through the dishes of the heart
– recognize local products
– acquire skills in handling and using the tools suitable for recipes
The creative cuisine of Il Mondo di Bu is an opportunity to discover the importance of healthy and fun cooking, the workshops are free and are held one day a week on the terrace of the Junior Family Hotel.